Want to easily show off your best photos? With PhotoWear™, you can easily display any of your favorite nine photos right from your Android Wear watch!
SIGN IN to Instagram and get your most recent or most liked photos
or SELECT 9 of your favorite photos from your phone’s gallery
TOGGLE between photos right from your watch face
☆☆☆ COMPATIBILITY ☆☆☆
PhotoWear is only compatible with Android Wear OS watches!
Have a Tizen-based Samsung watch, such as the Gear S3, or Galaxy? It’s not currently supported, but we are working on it. You can sign up to receive a notification when it’s supported here: https://mailchi.mp/0a6cc6e13b6e/photowear-samsung
Have an iPhone paired with a Wear OS watch? It’s not currently supported, but if you would like us to work on it, please indicate your interest by signing up here: https://mailchi.mp/c0060245db03/photowear-iphone
* Please note: PhotoWear provides *limited* support for the older generation of smartwatches running the legacy Android Wear OS 1.X, including the original Asus ZenWatch, LGE G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Sony SmartWatch 3, and the Moto 360.
☆☆☆ Highlighted Features ☆☆☆
– Connect to Instagram to instantly get pictures
– Crop your photos and apply photo filters
– Change options like text font, battery indicator, and time position
– Interactive watch face lets you select album view or tap to display any of 9 photos full screen
– New beautiful analog watch face displays time in a unique circular style
We are frequently improving PhotoWear! In this release:
✓ Introducing a persistent service to more reliably send battery data to the watch (only when the battery setting is enabled)